Kacia- Well it's been more than a while since I've been on here, but I figured that since I'm inspired, I ought to go while I'm still feelin' it.
First off, this just screamed blog post. I have been noticing this alarmingly frequent incident where the youngest child of our household will move into larger clothes, as children must do, but then will walk into a room soon after, at which point I am taken aback to realize something like this:
I will allow it to explain itself, along with a quote from Levi soon after the photo was taken. "It's just, like, every week I just need new shoes, and new shoes, and new shoes." (Accompanied by a face of mixed joy and exasperation.)
Also, I wanted to share what was a major inspiration to my room renovation. Originally, it was a calendar I found at Wal Mart randomly about a year ago that made me go "Now THIS is something that I could say is my style."
Going off of that color scheme and feel, I searched online for pictures, and was delighted to find not only one or two that I loved,but an entire blog which just matched the feel I looked for! It's called The Beach Cottage, about an Australian mom who lives on the coast and her decorating endeavors. I felt that I just had to give a shout-out to the awesomeness of that site if I shared my room. Thanks for all your compliments on my room by the way, it was so fun to have my first attempt at home decorating by myself (haha, actually it would have never looked that great without Mom, Dad, Kara and Kayley) and I'll be so excited when one of you gets to borrow it from me when you come visiting!
Oh, also, Lukas bought a car! He's been fixing it up with dad each weekend, and is lovin every minute of it. A full shot will be brought to you in an eventual future post.
PS Because of a scheduling accident, check the last 2 (yes 2) posts along with this one. They were all posted today.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
The little one/ Inspiration/ Car!
Posted by Kacia at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They do grow fast... but I never realised that it might exasperate the child... I just thought it affected parents only! ha ha
I'm sooo excited for Lukas!
Kids grow too fast. It's worse when they grow up from being babies though. Cause you're not all done holding them lol. (I'm referring to my nephew, he's like...11 months old now or something. It's crazy)
That's awesome Lukas got a car! From what I can see, it's a nice one.
Post a Comment