So we have been way behind and my family is too busy to share so I must take a break from my riding and post some of our swell happinings.
We were to have company from I-D-Ho and so Kacia had umph to redo her room and make it nice for company to stay in.
Step 1) Away with the GREEN with much swet and no blood she was off to workAaahhh fresh white and now the nice blue is more calm. . . . .
The old brown stained mirror got a redo to rustic white frame
A few scrap boards in the garage run thru the saw and some brackets from the junk box = shelves
Mama found the perfect end table and the 2nd hand store to go with the new headboard makeover
Out with the old window box and headborad fabric. A little waynscoat and fresh paint.
We had sick kids and miss our visitors, A nice BEACH theme room awaits our next visitors....
Thursday, November 5, 2009
A Project Atists Canvas
Posted by Rechelle at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like your new room Kacia. It looks really nice :)
I have some of my room planned when we move. I want it green with black borders and origami hanging from the ceiling.
I look forward to when we will be able to visit again!
Your room looks really awesome Kacia! We totally love it. Can't wait to see it next time we come over! :)
thanks for the nice comments guys, the shelves are the only things waiting to be finishe but I luf it so much!
Post a Comment